HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC WITH LIMITED HOURS. We are still able to offer curbside service. Please call (814) 755-4454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com to request your material.
- FACE MASKS: SSBML staff and all visitors are required to wear masks at all times for the well-being of everyone. (Those under age 2 are exempt). No entry into the library is permitted without a mask. WE WANT TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT TO ALL THOSE WHO VISIT.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: When visiting our library: All patrons are asked to maintain appropriate distancing from each other. (PLEASE NOTE THAT STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS.)
- LIBRARY VISITS: We ask that you limit any visit to the library.
- NEWSPAPERS/MAGAZINES: Newspapers and magazines are not available for in-house reading. However, magazines are permitted to be checked out.
- CHILDREN’S SECTION: All toys have been removed from the children’s section.
- COMPUTERS: Patrons will be able to access three (3) public computers. Please understand that staff practices social distancing so computer assistance is limited.
- CURBSIDE SERVICE: SSBML will continue to offer this service. Call us ((814) 755-4454) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com) your requests and an appointment will be made for you to pickup your material.
- SAFETY: Please remember that the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, PA Department of Education, and PA Department of Health have issued recommendations that our library board has adopted. The restroom is locked so please ask staff for the key. Use of the water fountain is prohibited. Vigorous cleaning protocols are in place. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the library. These procedures are the best options to keep our staff, patrons and community safe.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Call (814) 755-4454
Call (814) 755-4454